• Last visited

• Days Won

Severus A last won the day on April 12

Severus A had the most liked content!

About Severus A

• Rank
    Aspirante Costruttore

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Childhood memory When I was a child, I spent my summer vacation at my grandparents, in the countryside. I was playing with my friends in a meadow, near the railroad. In that time the steam trains were still used. Numero di pezzi / Number of parts 70 Foto frontale / Front photo Foto di tre quarti a sinistra / Three quarters left photo Foto di tre quarti a destra / Three quarters right photo Foto del retro / Photo from behind Foto dall'alto / Photo from the top
  2. Prime time news team in action These days the public attention is focused mainly on the news. The field reporters and operators should be everywhere, doing their job in harder conditions. Numero di pezzi / Number of parts 70 Foto frontale / Front photo Foto di tre quarti a sinistra / Three quarters left photo Foto di tre quarti a destra / Three quarters right photo Foto del retro / Photo from behind Foto dall'alto / Photo from the top
  3. Searching for a medicine Nowadays a lot of scientists, together with doctors, try to find a cure for the awful disease. The work represents a biochemical lab corner. Numero di pezzi / Number of parts 100 Foto frontale / Front photo Foto di tre quarti a sinistra / Three quarters left photo Foto di tre quarti a destra / Three quarters right photo Foto del retro / Photo from behind Foto dall'alto / Photo from the top
  4. Small farmer at the market Even if the nowadays times are hard, everyone needs fresh vegetables from the market. The work is an appreciation for those who ensure every day, with their crops, these modest but essential services. Numero di pezzi / Number of parts 100 Foto frontale / Front photo Foto di tre quarti a sinistra / Three quarters left photo Foto di tre quarti a destra / Three quarters right photo Foto del retro / Photo from behind Foto dall'alto / Photo from the top
  5. After a month of quarantine, the dinosaurs returned on the empty park alleys The work is a built joke. It is related to the cascade of viral fake news about different unusual animals which "invaded" the public areas of quarantined cities around the world. Nat Geo published a nice article about this internet and media phenomenon. The article title is "Fake animal news abounds on social media as coronavirus upends life" Numero di pezzi / Number of parts 100 Foto frontale / Front photo Foto di tre quarti a sinistra / Three quarters left photo Foto di tre quarti a destra / Three quarters right photo Foto del retro / Photo from behind Foto dall'alto / Photo from the top